This week the technology installation was completed. Installation included:
- Existing Technology
- Computer (purchased Fall 2012)
- Ceiling-Mounted Projector (purchased Fall 2012)
- Projection Screen
- Document Camera
- Two Televisions
- Full-Size Lectern
- New Technology
- Annotation Monitor with Swivel Arm Mount
- Audio System
- System Control Panel
- Assistive Listening Devices – Receivers and Headsets
- A/V Track (contains cables from wall to lectern)
This technology will assist instructors with delivery of the material they are trying to convey to their students.
Additional progress was made on the construction portion of renovations. The ADA tiers were completed with stops and edging and are ready for furniture installation to begin on Tuesday. See pictures below for the last glimpse of the room before furniture is installed.